Sunday, July 16, 2017

Star bright

This amazing digital image comes from Ching-Chou Kuik, and since their July challenge is monochrome, I decided on shades of yellow.  I've used prisma pencils/gamsol, then added glittery stickles to her stars.   I used glittery star brads for my flower centers, and the two dots are actually candi-dots, which makes for easy mailing.   A little yellow doily tucked behind, and this card is ready to be sent off.
I have entered these challenges:

Ching-Chou Kuik - monochrome
Come and Get It - 2 or more designer papers
Crafty Catz - AG
Cutie Pie - here come the girls
The Fairy and Unicorn - fairies/mystical

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz good luck in tha draw and hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete